The Legend of Spyro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Legend of Spyro

If you liked the Legend of Spyro series and can't wait for the movie coming out, then this is the place for you! create a dragon and interact with Spyro, Cynder, and all the other dragons. Even Ignitus and Malefor! Note: You CANNOT be Spyro, Cynder

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gypsy's Quest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonlight-Kota

Moonlight-Kota

Gypsy's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Gypsy's Quest   Gypsy's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:58 pm

Gypsy was sleeping in her small cave in Twilight Falls. Suddenly, she heard a twig break. "Hello?" she called out. "Is anyone there?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gypsy's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Gypsy's Quest   Gypsy's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:02 pm

"Oh, darn, I was really hoping that wouldn't happen," a mysterious female voice whispers. She walked further into the cave, revealing her black, beautiful scales. "Hello," she said kindly. "My name is Cynder. You may have heard of me. Former Terror of the Skies, remember?"
Back to top Go down
https://thelegendofspyrorp.board-directory.net
Moonlight-Kota

Moonlight-Kota

Gypsy's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Gypsy's Quest   Gypsy's Quest Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:48 pm

"Yeah, that defianantly makes me feel comfortable around you," Gypsy said sarcastically. "So, what exactly are you doing in my cave again?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gypsy's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Gypsy's Quest   Gypsy's Quest Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:56 pm

"Sorry," Cyndr apologized. "I just wanted to tell you that - SSH!!! Something's coming! Stay there, I'll go see what it is." Cynder ran out of the cave, then appeared a few mminutes later, slightly scratched. "It's OK, just a hero grublin. Probably spying on us," Cynder informed. "Anyways, I need to tell you that you're destined to do something great."
Back to top Go down
Moonlight-Kota

Moonlight-Kota

Gypsy's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Gypsy's Quest   Gypsy's Quest Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:56 pm

Oh my gosh she is insane, Gypsy thought. "Obviously I'm dreaming..... so, I'm just gonna wake up now, and vow to stop eating before bed!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gypsy's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Gypsy's Quest   Gypsy's Quest Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:58 pm

Cynder shook her head. "You're not dreaming," she urged. "C'mon, if you don't believe me......" Cynder hung her head in disappointment. "Please? You have to. We can't do this withoout you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gypsy's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy's Quest   Gypsy's Quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gypsy's Quest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legend of Spyro :: Explore! :: Twilight Falls-
Jump to: